Terms & Conditions
- Privacy Statement and the Data Protection Act 1998. Olfi will treat all your personal information as private and confidential (even when you are no longer a customer), except where disclosure is made at your request or with your consent or where we are required by law to disclose. We will use your information for the purposes of administration, to source your financial products, marketing and customer services. Except where we are required to disclose by law, we will treat all your information as confidential, even when you are no longer a client and will not disclose any such information except where a disclosure is made at your request or with your consent. Orders are processed in accordance with local law as well as that they are not sold to third parties.
- You are obligated to complete 3D Secure in checkout as part of our terms & conditions.3D Secure not only covers Olfi from fraudulent transactions, it also covers your purchase. We will not accept any payments (excluding PayPal method) made by any Credit/Debit cards that don’t pass 3D secure as it may not be genuine.
- Olfi is responsible for the cardholders website transaction, Credit/Debit card details are entered on a secure SSL protected page.PayPal and Cardsave (the payment processing methods we use) all have high SSL security forms.
- You are responsible for deciding on the suitability of the goods offered for any particular purpose and for the consequences arising from your purchase.By purchasing or placing an order for any product through the website, you are acknowledging that you are over the age of 18 years and have read and fully understood these terms and conditions before proceeding with any purchase. If you are in any doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
- You are purchasing on the understanding that you have made all appropriate means to comply yourself and fully understand the applicable laws relating to such equipment used in this country or your own country and the consequences, which may be implied by misuse.
- Unless otherwise agreed all sales conducted through Olfi are made on these conditions of sale.No variation of these conditions of sale or any terms supplied with any order form or other document provided to you will be binding with Olfi unless confirmed in writing by a director of the company.
- Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 you have a right to cancel within 14 days following receipt of your goods.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Olfi.
- All goods are subject to availability.